We capture this personal data through the Company’s website, which is a secure site held on secure servers located in North America and operated by SurfMerchants, LLC, a SaaS (Software as a Service) company organized and existing under the laws of the United States of America, with its registered address at 29 Winchester St, Boston, MA 02116, represented by Tony Felos, Managing Partner. SurfMerchants utilizes Amazon’s AWS datacenters in the United States (Virginia) and Ireland with proxy servers (transmission only, no data stored) also located in Singapore and Ireland. For information regarding Amazon’s compliance with GDPR please visit the following links:
https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/gdpr-center/; https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/security/aws-and-the-general-data-protection-regulation/. We take all reasonable steps to protect information we receive from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and/or destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure such information. The Company only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. We allow you access to your own personal information, please see below.
We aim to collect, process and use as little personal data as possible. When we do collect your personal data, we aim to keep it as accurate and up to date as possible. If the personal data we collect is no longer needed for any purposes and we are not required by law to retain it, we will do what we can to delete it.
In the light of the above we handle your personal data to conclude and perform the rights and obligations under the Main Agreement and individual agreements; therefore, we retain your personal data for the term of the Main Agreement and individual agreements. However, in order to comply with legal requirements listed below by countries we need to retain your below mentioned personal data (hereinafter referred to as ‘mandatory retention period’):
– In Hungary: name and address for the end of the 8th year upon termination of the Main Agreement in line with the Hungarian Tax Regime Act
– In Belgium: name and address for the end of the 7 th year upon termination of the Main Agreement in line with the Belgian Tax Regime Act
– In India: Under Income Tax Law, documents (books of accounts and other relevant documents) are required to be kept for 8 years.
– In Chile: Paper documents and full records should be kept for 5 years.
– In Brazil: name, address, company registration number for the period of 6 years upon termination of the Main Agreement in line with the Brazilian Tax Regime Act. In determined period for Employee data and agreements.
– In China: Original payment documents should be kept for 10 years.
We work hard to protect your data from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
The Company does not rent, sell, or share ANY personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies or noncontracted persons who are not listed below.
The Company shares your personal data provided by you with the affiliated companies as listed below and with our associates listed under this link which link we keep updated in order to render Company’s services. Affiliated companies and associates (under this policy together referred to as ‘affiliated companies’) act as data processors in the territory thereof:
– BARE International Hungary Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (registered office: 1133 Budapest, Váci út 76. 4. em.; company registration number: 01-09-962318; VAT number: 23368743-2-41),
– BARE International Inc., Belgium Branch (registered office: Meir 12, Antwerp 2000, Belgium; registration number: USA 314809; VAT number: BE 0829 488 075),
– Bare Serviços Empresariais Ltda. (registered office: Av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 1478 – Conj. 801/808; company registration number: 21.399.260/0001-51; VAT number: 21.399.260/0001-51),
– Bare International Chile Ltd (registered office: El Coihue 3776, Vitacura; company registration number: 76.049.533-0; VAT number: 76.049.533-0),
– Bare Associates India Pvt. Ltd. (registered office: A-301, Sunteck Centre Subhash Road, Near Garware, Vile Parle East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400057 India; company registration number: U74910MH2005PTC156287; VAT number: PAN: AACCB7026L GST:27AACCB7026L2ZJ),
– Bare Group Singapore Pte Ltd (registered office: 160, ROBINSON ROAD, #17-01 SBF CENTER, SINGAPORE 068914; company registration number: 201212250N),
– Bare Associates International (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. (registered office: 600 Luban Road Suite 803, Luwan District,Shanghai; Shanghai, 200032 China (People’s Republic of China); ; company registration number: 91310115789515748X; VAT number: 91310115789515748X)
Notwithstanding the above it may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for the Company to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.